Will & Estate Law on the Central Coast

Estate law document in Gosford Central CoastDo you have a Will, Power of Attorney or Enduring Guardian? 

You need these documents if you want your legal, financial and lifestyle affairs in order. Lawyer can provide advice and prepare these documents for you allowing you to rest easy with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your affairs are in order during your lifetime and beyond.

A will is a legal document that names the people you want to receive the property and possessions you own at the date of your death. A valid will is one that has been accepted by a court and put into effect by a grant of probate.

Read more

What is an Power of Attorney/Enduring Power of Attorney?

A ‘Power of Attorney’ is a document you can sign to appoint another person (called your attorney) to act for you in relation to financial affairs.

An enduring power of attorney is a legal document which you can use to appoint a person to make decisions about your property or financial affairs if you lose mental capacity.

Read more

What is an Enduring Guardianship?

An enduring guardian is someone you appoint at a time when you have capacity.

Read more

Estate Matters

Appointed executors face significantly complex and time-consuming activities at a time of emotional turmoil.

Read more
Linda can advise you about tax planning, choosing your executor and the best way to arrange your affairs.

Call our friendly team now…

Pen in Hand

Choose Linda Emery and Associates for help with your will, power of attorney and enduring guardian.